The Workshop Downtown
The Workshop Downtown
THE WORKSHOP downtown is a 12 week curated workshop series for people seeking to build a cool brand, business, lifestyle, and impact. we're based in downtown las vegas inside of publicus, Mondays 8-11am. (where small businesses are thriving, ideas are coming to life, community is awesome, and the coffee is strong). and march is the launch of our membership!
what you'll learn in THE WORKSHOP downtown
each semester, we’ll teach simple, practical, and step-by-step creative methods that we use in real life grow our brands and businesses. from social media, blogging, branding, marketing, product development, popup shops, sales, curating brand experience, taxes for creative businesses, to popup creative workshops, and lots more.
if you're a creative, freelancer, maker, artist, small business owner, or change maker in las vegas, this is for youuu.
each month, you'll get...
- 3 in-person workshops
- weekly coffee and oatmeal bar at publicus
- personal mentorship
- free resources in our library (exclusive for signing up for the spring semester)!
- facebook group hangout
- unplugged work time
- curated lifestyle product from sister house collective
spring semester themes
- in march we'll talk about mindset, productivity, and feeling good at work
- in april we'll jam about creating content, blogging, and branding
- in may we'll dive into brand experience, sales, marketing, and community building
THE WORKSHOP downtown is...
- NOT for you if you get rich quick
- NOT for you if you want fancy tech hacks
- NOT for you if you only focusing on online business
what makes this different
-we're with you in-person
-hands on mentorship
-awesome opportunities to grow your brand locally
kelly bennett is a creative director, change maker, and founder of with brave company. she is also the creative director and restaurant partner of vegenation. her mission is to create a strong conscious economy with cool brands, businesses, and lifestyle products that make a positive impact.
ashley ayala is the founder and curator of sister house collective. her mission is to spread creative solution to change the conversation about tough topics and inspire thoughtful and intentional living. she has created an online market place of ethical handcrafted goods by local and global artisans.
and a new guest teacher each month!
see ya in THE WORKSHOP downtown!
- each monday 8-11am
- inside the publicus annex private room
- starting march 5th!