A community dog walking event for everyone!
- PublicUs is offering "Puppuccinos" (frothy steamed milk for dogs) and they will also have dog biscuits just for the walk! Stop by and receive 15% discount for being part of the dog walk
- Here at the shop we will also have dog treats and special pop ups in store with locally made items for the pups
- Ferguson's Market in the Alley will have a water station set up at their market filled with locally made goods and art
- Take a stroll through dog-friendly Downtown Container Park and end over near our friends at VegeNation
**OR continue on to see a few of our favorite murals downtown (not on the map):
- The Downtowner (on 8th between Fremont and Ogden)
- "Lost Souls in Broken Dreams" (on Ogden between 7th & 8th)
- Life is Beautiful Mural on 7th between Odgen and Stewart
We hope everyone enjoys themselves on the walk in this beautiful weather!! Big thank you to our friends downtown at PublicUs & Fergusons for supporting this event and remember- free parking at the Fremont Village where we share the lot with PublicUs.
This event is completely free. Come out and enjoy the sunshine with other local dog lovers!